– Ascension –
- Being Human: How to end suffering for good?
Most decisions in life are driven by our wish to lessen suffering in our life. To make it more comfortable, more enjoyable, more peaceful and fulfilling. Somehow this life is always in the future and not here. This is because we are so good at creating suffering for ourselves without noticing.
Every human being who is born into this world will have a pain body, as Eckhart Tolle calls it. A lot of it is formed from the experiences that we label as negative over the course of our life.
- Being Human: Painful ascension? Blissful enlightenment.Many people experience Ego Death sometimes in their life. If they are not spiritual, they might not call it that. Some might think that this is ascension, but it is not.
These painful experiences can act as triggers to ascension. But what really is ascension? And what is enlightenment where the ascension path leads? How can we get there?
One thing for sure – there is no 10-step program you can follow to reach enlightenment. And there is a very simple reason why.
- Being Human: How To Work With Your Energetic Bodies?
During my time in medical school, one of the things we had to learn was the anatomy of the human body. We memorized hundreds of muscle, bone, organ etc names in Latin with the functions that these were carrying out in the body.
However – there was not a single word about the energetic makeup of the body. I have learned about it now after reading lots of books on spirituality, energetics and quantum physics.
In the following I will try to describe what I have learned about the energetic makeup of the human body.
- The Dark Night of The Soul: Why is it happening? How to get out of it?Everyone of us has some low periods in life, but some of them stand out. These are usually the ones that start very suddenly and bring with it the biggest changes in our lives. Sometimes it can be such a big change in life circumstances that it ends up changing our personality and general direction in life. These periods feel like hell and there seems to be no way out.
- Your thoughts can unlock your happiness and full potentialI believe every person has had a moment in life when their thoughts are racing without the “owner” having no control over it. How can we be mindful of our thoughts and how do thoughts affect our life?